It's officially my new favorite - non-religious - holiday. Whatever I wanted to do, all day long.
Breakfast in bed, play Yahtzee on the porch while Olivia napped, Starbucks and family play time in the Barnes & Nobles toy aisle. Done. Olivia even got in on the action and took a 2 hour nap so we could make homemade pizza and catch up on our Office DVR's. We ended the night with a delicious steak and scallop dinner made by my fantastic hubby. Well done Lino. Guess I'll have to go back to doing dishes and changing diapers again tomorrow :)
Breakfast in bed, play Yahtzee on the porch while Olivia napped, Starbucks and family play time in the Barnes & Nobles toy aisle. Done. Olivia even got in on the action and took a 2 hour nap so we could make homemade pizza and catch up on our Office DVR's. We ended the night with a delicious steak and scallop dinner made by my fantastic hubby. Well done Lino. Guess I'll have to go back to doing dishes and changing diapers again tomorrow :)
Now look at us, all grown up and such. The pride I have in being this sweet little girl's mother is immeasurable.
No comments:
Post a Comment