{milestones}
16 lb 8 oz | 27 inches
Can roll all over, both directions and both sides
Eating veggies...avocado, banana, carrots, sweet potato, pears
Starting to sit up, slightly assisted
Going to "school"...started Mother's Day Out two times a week
Loves her big sister Nala and will stretch her hand out to get licked
Happy to be passed around for hugs and kisses, but keeps an eye out for Mommy & Daddy
Those eyes, that thumb, those plump little thighs --- oh, I love it all.
These past 6 months with Olivia have gone by incredibly fast. But at the same time, we've fully enjoyed every moment with her and for that reason it feels like she's been ours for years.
Every month keeps getting better - more laughs, more cuddles, more slobbery kisses.
I'm excited to see what the next 6 months hold, but am in no rush.
I just want to live up every single day with this cutie-patootie.

last picture ROCKS! she's a doll. miss you both!
ReplyDelete